Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thank yous in the children's own words

The blanketeers have put their hearts and hands into every blanket!  These children have put their hearts and hands to work writing thank you notes. 

Dear Project Linus, Thank you so much for the blanket.  I love my blanket and I loved that you where thinking of me and I love the blanket.  Thanks again, Macie

....I loved how fabrik and when i went to sleep I fell out like a snap!  Thanks agan, Alex
....I need it because Pop-pop tree fell on us.
....You guys are the best.  When I get home I am going to cuddle it.  Thanks again, Addyson
...It is so thoughtful of you.  Thanks again, Jason
....I love the pattern.  I love the soft fabric alot your the best.  Thanks again, Jessica
....I can't wait to read a book with it.  Thanks again, Rynaijah
....I would make a club house with it.  thanks again, Grace

From the second grade:
Dear Mrs. Clarke, Thank you for bringing blankets to our school.  My blanket was so soft.  The pattern was so neat.  It was so colorful.  Second grader, Bryant
...I like how you put the pattern.  I also like how it is vary vary vary soft.  I also like how it is beautiful.  Second grader, Delilah Lynn
...I like the dazinza on my blanket. How many monts did it take you to make 600 blankets for our school.  The bankets our so soft they make me go to sleep.  I like how you stitch them together.  Second grader, Thank you for everything, Kenyon
...My blanket is soft.  My blanket is colorful.  The blankets is so big. Thank you for makin blankets for 600 kins.  I like becus you got beautiful brud in.  I slep wif it in cuwle.   Matthew
...I love my blanket because my blanket is colorful.  It has beautiful footballs and pink is my favorite color.  Second grader, Rachel

From the first grade:
Dear Project Linus, Thank you for the blanet it was nice of you to let me have this mine has animals.  Sincerely, Terry
Dear donna, Thank you for the blanket. I like mousis.  it is niosu.  sincerely Ralique
Dear Brooke, Thank you for the blanket.  I like mine because ti has flowers on ti.  Sincerely, Lillian Mey
Dear Project Linus, Thank you for the blanket it is budffl.  Sincerely, DaJanell.
Dear Coleen Mister, Thank you for the blanket.  Mine is great.  Sincerely, Edward
Dear Tilla Mook, Thank you for the blanket.  I linck my has pick.s  Sincerely, Madison
Dear Barbara Brewster, Thank you for the blanket.  Mine I like mine blanket.  I like mine culra.  Sincerely, Phillip
Dear Project Linus, Thank you for the blanket.  Mine is my faritculr.  Sincerely, DaminanK
Dear Project Linus,? Thank you for the? blanet?  Thank fro macn my blanket?  My blanket si spl?  Ryniah?
Dear Project Linus, Thank you for the blanket.  I like mine because is git a red lips on.  Sincerely, AnyJea
Dear Project Linus, Thank you for the blanket.   I like mine it is soo FanFry.  Alliaayn, Sincerely
Dear Project Linus, Thank you for the blanket.  I like mine because it has rascars un it.  Sincerely, Corey
Dera Project Linus, Thank you for the blanket.  I like it becus it got my fefretculr.  Sincerely, Raashan
Dear Project Linus, Thank you for the blanket.  Thank you for make the blanket. I like it cuz it is suglei.  Sincerely, Joseph



No comments:

Post a Comment